Skip to main content

Yishensu @ One Utama

Sorry for neglecting the blog for some time as I was super busy on my full time job during the past few weeks due to year end holiday😌😌😌

And I finally get a short escape from my busy schedule to celebrate New Year Eve with my family in One Utama, so we'd dine in my favorite vegetarian restaurant in One Utama - Yishensu😋


Yishensu was originated from a restaurant named as Yishen Vegetarian Restaurant which started since 1987 in Perak. Today they have expanded into 4 branches - One Utama, BBT One Boulevard, Klang, Ipoh and Perak.

We've ordered 3 dishes + brown rice  + 1 chinese tea set as our lunch.

Mixed Vegetable Curry (RM23.30)

Their curry is always known to be good, one of my favorite food in Yishensu was their Curry noodle but I didn't order it since my parents prefer to have rich with dishes.
The curry was rich in taste and never stingy in the materials, worth recommending👍
Anyway, it would be even better if the cauliflowers can be cut smaller😂😂😂


House Tofu with Minced Meat Carrot Radish (RM23.30)

Deep fried tofu topped with vegetarian minced meat, sliced carrot, green pepper, mushroom and onion. 
The aroma of the tofu was very nice. However it was slightly salty to eat it alone, but it tastes fine to eat it together with rice😋

Crispy Fried Vege Salted Fish (RM13.50)

The salted fish was made from beancurd, topped with chili slices and lime juice making it more sour and spicy thus more appetizing!

Tea King (RM3/pax)

The tea was just ordinary, nothing special, but it's very refreshing to match with the greasy and heavy tasted dishes.

Besides serving foods in the restaurant, there are also in house manufactured vegetarian sauces selling in the store.





The foods in Yishensu are always delicious, including the ala carte foods like curry noodle, fried rice, 'loh hon zhai' rice, I've personally tried them previously. 
However, pricing wise is a bit high, be prepared to spend more than RM50 for 2 pax🤑

Outlets:
1. BBT One Boulevard, Klang 
Lot 12A-1-1 & Lot 12-1-1 (First Floor), BBT ONE - BOULEVARD, Lebuh Batu Nilam 2, Bandar Bukit Tinggi, 41200 Klang, Selangor (Beside TESCO @ Bdr. Bkt. Tinggi 1, Klang)
2. One Utama
 1 Utama Shopping Mall (Old Wing), Lot G207 (Ground Floor), No 1, Lebuh Bandar Utama, 48700 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
3. Yishen Vegetarian Food Restaurant (Ipoh)
 19-21, Jalan Medan Ipoh 6, Metro Ipoh Baru, 31400, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia (Near Jusco, Kinta City)
4. Yishen Vegetarian Food Restaurant (Kampar)106, Jalan Idris, 31900, Kampar, Perak, Malaysia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tony Thai Pancake @ Kepong

Some day it's beyond my control when sweet tooth strikes😂 I was happened to crave for the 'roti' I had in Bangkok last year, and I've seen the Tony Thai Pancake in Kepong was gaining its popularity recently. Thus I decide to give it a try😋 The stall is in front of FIFTY-FIVE 55 STUDIO, you can easily find it by using Waze. The pancake recipe was authentically from Thailand where Tony (the stall owner) actually learned it from Krabi. This little stall offers more than 10 flavors of pancake, even myself have been hesitated for more than 5 minutes.  If you're here for the first time, make sure you order the milk+sugar flavor so that you get to try the original taste of the pancake! Apparently you can watch the whole process of making the pancake and whatever ingredients added into it. Milk+Sugar (RM4.00) I remembered the 'roti' I had in Bangkok was super sweet, I could only take 2-3 slices. I even told my bf to be p

City Garden Veggie Cafe @ Kepong

City Garden Veggie Cafe located in Taman Usahawan, Kepong (shop lots opposite AEON Kepong). They serve a wide variety of menu selection, including local and western delicacies, snacks, and even steamboat set. This is not the first time I dine in City Garden Veggie Cafe. I would drop by here to have lunch/dinner almost all the time when I go to Kepong. I personally think this is one of the best (in term of foods and environment) and affordable vegetarian cafe in Kepong. Their specialty is the '2 TASTE IN A BOWL'. In case you're having dilemma on whether to order curry noodle or tomyam noodle, opt for this so you could have both together😍 Their western burgers are also worth recommending, each of them were distinctive and you'll wish to order all of them👍 Soup Noodles with Dried Noodles (RM10.90) Both of them taste just okay, nothing outstanding😅 Among all 2 TASTE IN A BOWL, I would rather recommend the 'Curry Noodles