Skip to main content

Kimosasa @ Plaza Low Yat

Kimosasa is a fast and convenient food store located at the lower ground floor in Plaza Low Yat. And it appears to be the only vegetarian food store in Plaza Low Yat, thus it is certainly a pit stop station for people who are vegetarians while shopping for IT gadgets in Plaza Low Yat😎



The store is very small scale where only a few customers can fit in a time. 
No idea where else they would shift customers to where there's a crowd🤔





Kimosasa offers variety type of cuisine like rice set, burgers, sandwiches, pizza and salads.


Chicken Burger (RM11.90)

Do not expect too much on it as the overall was just OK👌
Typical vegetarian patty which is made from starch was not too appetizing, glad they are generous in serving vegetables like lettuce, tomato, cucumber and bake egg to make it more tasteful.
There's something about the fries that impressed me a lot! *will reveal later*😈

Kimochi Gohan (RM12.90)

Kimochi Gohan is defined by Japanese curry. 
It's a white rice set with Japanese curry vegetarian chicken + fries + salad.
The vegetarian chicken taste like tofu to me😅 and the Japanese curry was surprisingly tasty and thick enough!
Again there's some secret about the fries which I shall reveal later🤣

Sunny Green (RM8.90)

This is a fusion of pineapple + plum + peppermint juice😍
I would say if you love soury taste, you'll ❤️️ this! And it's super appetizing!

Ice Honey Milk (RM7.90)

I'm not a fan of milk but I don't find it bad! I expect it to be milky and yucky🤣 but in turned out to be sweet and refreshing😋

Ok it sounds way too lame but lets reveal the little secret about the fries🤩🤩🤩


It's the air fryer!!
The fries are prepared using the air fryer, that means no oil are involved during the preparation of the fries! I've even verified with the staffs🤣
The thing is the fries can still be tasty and crispy without oil!

I admire how a little vegetarian store can comply to the healthy concept they'd promise.
I was having some bias when I know the staffs who prepared the food are foreign workers, but they'd prove that it makes no difference between local and foreign workers, they are professional and polite too.
But I feel awkward when they watch me eating my foods when they have nothing else to do😖

Plaza Low Yat branch: LG.031 & LG.032, Lower Ground Level.
The Mines Shopping Mall branch: Level 3 ,L3-21A(p)
📞 011-1148 6277


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ba Xian Vegetarian Court @ Kepong

I've seen many people recommending this vegetarian court in Kepong, the pictures looked so tempting so I decided to give it a try. The food court located in a remote area from Kepong town.  But you'll find it pretty 'happening' once you reach there, there is live concert everyday in the centre of the court. It's a good place for chit-chat and supper especially after a long day at work. Ba Xian Vegetarian Court is located in a corner of the Sun City Food Court. It's very easy to find by the big red banner. Fish head meehun (S) - RM7.00 I ordered the smallest size but the portion is even large enough for 2 pax. The soup is not too salty nor milky, paired with some tofu, chinese cabbage, vegetarian fish (fu chok) and mihun, it makes up an ideal light dinner! Vegetarian Mongolian Chicken Chop - RM12.80 This is somehow disappointing. I thought the chicken chop would've made from beancurd or mushroom, in fact I ca

Tony Thai Pancake @ Kepong

Some day it's beyond my control when sweet tooth strikes😂 I was happened to crave for the 'roti' I had in Bangkok last year, and I've seen the Tony Thai Pancake in Kepong was gaining its popularity recently. Thus I decide to give it a try😋 The stall is in front of FIFTY-FIVE 55 STUDIO, you can easily find it by using Waze. The pancake recipe was authentically from Thailand where Tony (the stall owner) actually learned it from Krabi. This little stall offers more than 10 flavors of pancake, even myself have been hesitated for more than 5 minutes.  If you're here for the first time, make sure you order the milk+sugar flavor so that you get to try the original taste of the pancake! Apparently you can watch the whole process of making the pancake and whatever ingredients added into it. Milk+Sugar (RM4.00) I remembered the 'roti' I had in Bangkok was super sweet, I could only take 2-3 slices. I even told my bf to be p

LOVE LIFE DESSERT @ Rawang

Love Life Dessert (蜜爱堂.甜品) was launched about 1 year back, serving mainly on dessert, such as smoothies, seaweed bird-nest, black sesame paste, matcha and etc. Apart from that they also serve some creative main dishes such as  Signature "Grandmum Green Rice Nasi Lemak", pumpkin spaghetti, pumpkin soup noodle, pita bread with blueberry sour and spicy sauce vege chicken and etc. The interior design of the cafe, together with the lighting and the jazz music make up a pretty good place for mentally unwind after a long day. Even thoughtful enough to serve free lemon juice (and FREE REFILL) to every table, regardless of what have you ordered! Simply ❤ this concept so much! FYI lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C and it helps in digestion and detoxification. Lets start with their Signature "Grandmum Green Rice Nasi Lemak" (RM7.50) . It comes together with hard boiled egg, cucumber slices, papadom, sunflower seeds, fried chicken substitutes and samba